Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got this gun. My first airsoft gun by the way. I upgraded the spring, piston, and spring guide. The gun shoots 500 with 25g crossman bb's. I stock piston was a wreck. it has casting peices covering the oring in it, glad I changed it. I also used a wine cork as a barrel spacer. Worked very nicely. Now, when I shoot from 100', 1/3 of my shots are on the money, 1/3 are close, and the last 1/3 are all over the place. Is it the cheap bb's? Should I get a hop up or a TBB next? Also, I have been looking online for the cheaper alternative to the PDI hop up and I can't see to find it in stock anywhere. I cant remember what it is called, but I see some of you guys on here use it. Where can I get one? I dont want to pay $100 for a PDI.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tried a .28, the only thing I could get my hands on. They work ok, but I am still getting flyers. Would the HP hopup make a big dif? also, are madbull 6.03's good?

·
Registered
909 Posts
Tried a .28, the only thing I could get my hands on. They work ok, but I am still getting flyers. Would the HP hopup make a big dif? also, are madbull 6.03's good?
As far as I'm aware of, the HP units are all out of stock right now. You could wait and see if they get anymore in, but your other best bet would be the PDI unit for like triple the cost.

You could try to make the best out of the stock unit and use this or something:

http://airsoftpro.cz/eshop/product_info.php?products_id=1815

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.