Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
UPDATE: 3/3/08

PAINT!!!!!

And an old ghillie wrap that I made a while ago, I may mod it to work with my new setup.

Cut and completed my faux mag project today. Got some self stick tape and wrapped it around the grip for a better feel, and got some higher rise scope rings. I think I am now basically done with the externals besides my cheekpad, and will soon have my Zero Trigger, SP150, Spring guide, and Firefly Spicy bucking which are on their way. Right now it is shooting somewhere around 450 fps.

Paint is on its way, just need some warmer temps to get out there. Pardon the slightly messy room as well, cleaning out the airsoft closet.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Яoman said:
I love the mag. Shes looking great.

Aww its cute. It still has its orange on.
Yea,
Supposed to be around 50 degrees tommorow so I can at least get it coated in tan before I decide between a MARPAT paintjob or the standard messy OD/tan kind. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Looks very slick with the paint, much better and looks less plasticy. But you still need to add some more colors like brown and then green. The painting thread under the player section shows how to do a very good looking paint job with some fake grass. I think that would look very nice with your rifle.

Weird!?!? compared to the other G-specs I've seen the faux mag and nice looking scope seems to make the barrel seem longer. Or maybe it's the custom rap on the stock. Any ways it looks very nice.

·
Registered
5 Posts
how you fit clip in???

Incognito, this thread is nearly a year old. The rules specify bringing up dead threads. I don't even think he has the rifle anymore guys. Check post dates. This is your only warning.

Wandall, these are things you need to catch.

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
Furthermore what magazine did you use? Or could that be an M14 mag... Looks like one and yet it doesn't...

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Incognito, this thread is nearly a year old. The rules specify bringing up dead threads. I don't even think he has the rifle anymore guys. Check post dates.

Wandall, these are things you need to catch.

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
Good grief! 10-4, should've checked the dates first.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.