Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just curious, but has anyone bothered to make any aftermarket stocks for some of our sniper rifles? I toyed around looking for them for a few minutes and didn't find anything, but I for one would love to have an aluminum stock of some sort. I'm rather disappointed with the bipod mounts on my UTG L96 stock...

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
There are alot actually... Alot of people here make their own stocks, and some are being sold. The modelwoek m40a5 stock is a solid choice (only vsr compatible atm. M700 & m24 i believe will come out soon).

·
Resident Toy-Maker
576 Posts
I'm just curious, but has anyone bothered to make any aftermarket stocks for some of our sniper rifles? I toyed around looking for them for a few minutes and didn't find anything, but I for one would love to have an aluminum stock of some sort. I'm rather disappointed with the bipod mounts on my UTG L96 stock...
PM me, this is exactly what I do. Check out the Project Guns section to see some of my work.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Glad to see there are some out there; I can see why I didn't find any with a quick Google search. Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts