Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I am a new member here! I have been playing airsoft for six years and currently have a G&G Combat Machine NBB M4A1 and a SRC XM8 (upgraded). Recently, I have used my friend's Tokyo Marui L96 (upgraded) and played very well with it. I started to take interest in being a sniper and purchasing a sniper rifle. Through some friends at my local field/airsoft community, including the infamous Dave (spearsquad (at C3)) and fuzzywolly, I found myself at this website and was very impressed.

To conclude, I do not have a sniper rifle yet, but I am purchasing one very soon. Also I am actually not Maynard Keenan, I am a Tool fan :yup:
Thanks for reading!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Thank you all for the welcome! Yes, my grammar is constant, not just to look pretty for an introduction :lmao: The only thing I am concerned with about becoming a sniper though is that I do not know internals for sniper rifles too well. I have worked on AEG V2 and V3 gearboxes just fine, but am lost in this area. I want to start with a JG BAR-10 and upgrade it to a very high performance level. I have searched constantly but I am lost trying to find an absolute "How To VSR/BAR Internals" guide for Dummies. Is there anywhere where I can be filled in on this?

·
Registered
384 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.