Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, i just recently got into sniping and purchased the Well Mb03 sniper to get started and was looking to upgrade this. I have no price rage considering this gun was fairly cheap to begin with. I was hoping you guys could help me out and tell me which parts would be compatible with this gun and which parts i should look into getting first to make this gun a sniper worth using on the field. Any suggestions would help a lot since I just got into sniping and im somewhat unfamiliar with parts for the mb03.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thank you this helps lead me in the right path. I have been looking at mainly airsoftpro parts, would you know if these are worth buying? I have only heard negative talk on their zero trigger unit and talk about their springs being too long and powerful. If not this brand then what other brands would you recommend for VSR-10 parts?

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
Where did you hear negative talk on airsoftpro triggers? I absolutely love those units, I put them in all my builds nowadays, and I have zero regrets. The only real issue with airsoftpro was that their latest batch of V3 triggers had a bunch of bad piston sears installed and therefore performed bad, but they're shipping out free replacement sears to anyone experiencing the issue and supposedly all triggers sold now are already checked and fixed where necessary :tup:

The airsoftpro springs are crap, I'd get a different brand of spring instead. PDI is very good. But there are several other brands, such as laylax or AA. I use AA myself at the moment.

That covers the entire cylinder + trigger group. For your barrel group you will not want to use airsoftpro because there are better options out there. My recommendation would be an AA chamber + AA barrel (6.03x430mm works well with VSR cylinders) and a maple leaf bucking + ML concave nub. A 70 degree "monster" VSR bucking works best in my experience :tup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.