Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this has been discussed before and people agreed that a 510mm 6.01 mad bull inner barrel would fit a WELL MB04 nicely, but I've also read that a 500mm inner barrel works best for my gun. I want to go with the 510mm just so I can remove the extra if needed or cover it with a mock suppressor, but if anyone has any experience with this gun and it's inner barrel compatibility, I would really appreciate suggestions. Thanks in advance! :shot:

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have a lot of experience with the WELL MB04 and MB05 and have a couple barrels that are quite good and have worked very well for me. An EDGI 6.01 499mm barrel will fit perfectly with the stock hop up chamber and provide an increase in fps and grouping. If you are using a pdi hop up chamber, I have found that an angel custom aeg cut 499mm 6.01 barrel works well with that. I own both of these barrels and would be willing to sell them if you are interested send me a PM. A 510mm barrel would protrude very slightly from the end of the outer barrel, I would recommend a 499mm (fits perfectly).

·
Registered
971 Posts
@Thekidd, along with not necro posting, make an intro post.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts