Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello back again with another post because I really want to make this sniper work. I was wonder if this hopup unit would work on the mb4411. Or if I would need a vsr10 hopup unit since the sniper take vsr10 inner barrel and bucking. Thanks for the help
96417422-C363-4F5A-B789-C269EA29253E.jpeg

·
Registered
638 Posts
Whoa there bud. That looks like a type 96 Hopup chamber, whereas you have an AWS style gun. Unfortunately, there are no aftermarket Hopup chambers available for it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Whoa there bud. That looks like a type 96 Hopup chamber, whereas you have an AWS style gun. Unfortunately, there are no aftermarket Hopup chambers available for it.
That’s what I thought too was just hoping I was wrong, ig I’ll just use the stock one until they release a aftermarket one

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Do you think you can looks at my other post to see if the parts I picked out would work on the sniper too?

·
Registered
124 Posts
I doubt they will release an AWS hop up unit. It is a pretty niche gun. If you plan to build a rifle, you should sell the gun and get either a VSR ten or an L96 like an MB01/08, those two systems will have a lot of upgrade parts. If you want a good performing rifle out of the box, consider the SSG10

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I doubt they will release an AWS hop up unit. It is a pretty niche gun. If you plan to build a rifle, you should sell the gun and get either a VSR ten or an L96 like an MB01/08, those two systems will have a lot of upgrade parts. If you want a good performing rifle out of the box, consider the SSG10
ik going the vsr10 route is more practical but I really want to make the mb4411 work because I love the look of it and want something unique

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I prefer the autobot to the decepticon, though they seem to be pretty similar.
I would get a stalker panthera nub over the tnt one.
Yeah it looks like the autobot is for to reduce inconsistency shooting and the decepticon is for longer shot performance, also I couldn’t find the nub you were talking about

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Perhaps try the Skee nub or the Masada nub.

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk
Alright I got the bucking, the nub, and now I just need to find a inner barrel. Also which hardness would you recommend for the bucking? Rn I have 75 degree and for the inner barrel I have a lambda “SMART” .08 for vsr 10 (with the bridge, idk if I need the bridge or not, the stock barrel had a bridge). Thanks a lot for the help btw.

·
proverbial discord mod wannabe
1,065 Posts
Alright I got the bucking, the nub, and now I just need to find a inner barrel. Also which hardness would you recommend for the bucking? Rn I have 75 degree and for the inner barrel I have a lambda “SMART” .08 for vsr 10 (with the bridge, idk if I need the bridge or not, the stock barrel had a bridge). Thanks a lot for the help btw.
60 degrees.

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 20 Posts