Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello this is my first post on here. I have done tons of research into this rifle and I think I have a list of parts that can work with it since I'm based in the US I don't really want to pay for oversea shipping fees from Airsoftpro but if I have to I will (once they get back in stock). If you guys could go over this part list and see if everything could work I would be greatly thankful.

Action Army Ball Bearing Spring Guide for Tokyo Marui L96 Airsoft Sniper Rifles.png
Action Army Piston for Tokyo Marui L96 Airsoft Sniper Rifles Type 90 Degree.png
Action Army Specialized Trigger Kit for Tokyo Marui L96 Airsoft Sniper Rifles.png
Action Army Spring for Tokyo Marui L96 Airsoft Sniper Rifles Power M150.png

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Solid, just remember that you'll have to buy a cylinder down the road.

I also suggest a new bucking and nub, and chamber if you can afford it as a durable rifle sucks more than an accurate one.

·
Registered
5,239 Posts
(EDIT: Note that the MB4411 is just an L96AWS with a nice stock)
OK. So you have an L96 AWS. Just so you know, these rifles cannot perform as good as other rifles like the VSR10. The cylinder is too small and they only make up to an M150 for it. The M170 does not fit.
If you are aiming for the best rifle on the field, the I would suggest selling it and buying the APS2 or Maruzen type L96. These rifles can be made to be equal with a VSR or any other good rifle.
The problem with the L96 AWS is that you will spend just as much on it as you would the APS2 L96 but it will never be as powerful.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Solid, just remember that you'll have to buy a cylinder down the road.

I also suggest a new bucking and nub, and chamber if you can afford it as a durable rifle sucks more than an accurate one.
I’ll try looking for a cylinder to go with the upgrades, I do have a new inner barrel and bucking picked out, I don’t know which hopup chamber would fit tho, and which numb would you recommend?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
(EDIT: Note that the MB4411 is just an L96AWS with a nice stock)
OK. So you have an L96 AWS. Just so you know, these rifles cannot perform as good as other rifles like the VSR10. The cylinder is too small and they only make up to an M150 for it. The M170 does not fit.
If you are aiming for the best rifle on the field, the I would suggest selling it and buying the APS2 or Maruzen type L96. These rifles can be made to be equal with a VSR or any other good rifle.
The problem with the L96 AWS is that you will spend just as much on it as you would the APS2 L96 but it will never be as powerful.
Yeah I got it for the looks and plus it was fairly cheap, my field has a 550 fps limit for snipers. I’m sure with these upgrades I could get to that point

·
Registered
5,239 Posts
With those upgrades you will only get to about 460fps. If you are really lucky, it may get 490fps. But that will be a mission. - Sorry

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
With those upgrades you will only get to about 460fps. If you are really lucky, it may get 490fps. But that will be a mission. - Sorry
Damn really? Even with a new inner barrel and bucking? Which upgrades would you recommend?

·
Registered
5,239 Posts
Those are really the best upgrades you can get. So it is maxed out with what you have.
Sell it and get your money back and then change to another rifle.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts