Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Looks cool man, I like the wrap on the rifle, but I think your ghillie suit really lacked given the pictures of the surroundings. It also looks to be of a lower quality (Synthetic.. Sort of like yarn if I'm not mistaken?). I'd reccomend either cutting a lot of that stuff off, and put natural vegetation on/in the suit, it will help immensly when your outdoors, but in games where concrete buildings appear, well... Having a ghillie suit is only going to hurt you in these scenarios.

I also noticed that you were resting your rifle on the window, that's cruise control for saying "Hey enemies, I'm here!!". Try backing up maybe one or two steps, and doing what is known as an angle shot for your targets. It's usually loads safer (If you think I'm just saying this for my health, I actually noticed an enemy sniper one time by his barrel being out of a window, in which I engaged him by sneaking up to the window, removing his barrel from my direction, and placing my own in substitute, asking him to call it).

I've never been to "Blast Camp" though.. Could you give us some information on what it is?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply. The suit was only $80, so its not the greatest, me and my friend are making our own suits out of burlap bags that I picked up from work so i'll post pics when those are done. But, yea I took your advice and added some leaves and things of that sort onto it, and it turned out pretty nice, the funny thing about Blast Camp is that almost everyone there dont think twice about maybe there is a sniper in that tree, or in that bush, etc. so I could be wearing a red jumpsuit and I probably wouldnt be found haha. But, there is a match on the 31st of this month, and I plan on taking the suit out again and see how the new camo. technique holds up. Blast Camp is a pretty fun place, it was an old Nike Missle base in the 50's through the 60's, so it has a lot of vegetation, and a nice array of about 14 buildings. I've been to about seven games there total, the hours are from about 10:00am-4:00pm, so they are pretty long admission is $30 which is a jump from what it used to be which was $25. But, Destro, the man who runs it, has some really good scenerios the games dont get boring at all. They have tons of objectives you have to complete, etc. About everygame there is a good turnout of about 100-200 people so its not bad. If you would like more infromation on it the website is www.blastcamp.com Ohh and its located in Hobart.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.