Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

Mega Millions Spending Spree?

2K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  0326reconman 
#1 ·
I am sure many people have heard of the largest mega millions jackpot in history this week. I know it's already over and they've gotten three winners but I thought this might be fun. If you won a huge mega millions jackpot like that what would you spend your money on? Can be airsoft related or not airsoft related.

Me personally I think I would get a 55 Gallon fish tank, http://www.airsoftmegastore.com/CUSTOM_King_Arms_BW15_Sniper_AEG_w_Accessories_p/gun-custom-101.htm and http://www.airsoftmegastore.com/KWA_KMP9_Full_Auto_Gas_Blowback_SMG_Pistol_p/kwa-102-00902.htm

Thats what i'd get so what would you get?

#2 ·
#6 ·
I would build a castle.....yes a castle..... and have a Cinma with a sage for performers, a room dedicated to airsoft, star wars and memorabilia or various sorts, a workshop with every tool and machine imaginable, (And lots of materials of course for customs works), a huge shed with some nice Indian motorbikes a Harley from with a custom engine rather than one of their unreliable pan heads etc. I'd also have either a Hayabusa or a fireblade, and a few nice Scramblers, Loads of Kayeks and Canoes of various sorts, A load of Sand Yachts, A quad or two, a laser a pico and a 420 or 470 (small racing boats) a bigger boat for cruising and fishing, at least 5 surfboards, Camera equipment, many fishing rods, and other cool outdoor activity stuff, scuba diving kit wall, my own air comressor for scuba diving and airsoft HPA tanks my own gym, my own pool, a games room, a custom computer, a stable and small farm with my own chickens, Pheasants (For hunting) and sheep, a Land rover discovery and a really nice Jaguar (Probably a newer for regular driving and fuel efficiency and older one too for the feel), my own light helicopter and finally, in my house there would be loads of secret passageways.

Then I'd put the rest in a savings account and live off of the interest.

(I am gauging off of Euromillions which is usually a €90 million + jackpot)

That's my plan.

Airsoft guns I'd have
Sniper rifles -Custom VSR, (TM and Maruzen) L96, M40, M700 (air rigged), 50cal set up for at least 300ft shots, SR-25, Spring and AEG SVD, DSR-1 and others that are unique.

Pistols/machine pistols - Inokatsu 1911, Tm 1911, Wa 1911 x5 (lol), KSC/KWA 1911, Tm G18c x2 with sooooo many 50rd mags, KSC Mp7, KSC Mac 11, KSC USPs, KSC G23, Two Chromed Deagles (Just for the Cod fanboys) A fair few gas revolvers, and then others I can't name off hand.

Shotguns - I don't know, a lot.

AEG's- too many to list but at least one of every kind.....

Classics - I would hae to talk to members of forums first. But I'd buy at least two or three.

AEPs- Four TM ones anyway. G18 and other.

A minigun, AT4, RPG, Revolver 40mm launcher, 5 Claymores, many grenades 40mm and pull pin ones, SOOO much Pyro, Riot shield and other unique gear.

GEAR - EVERYTHING IMAGINABLE. EVERY LOAD OUT, EVERY VEST

Wow, I carried this on too long.....

#8 ·
Intgetallgrass you don't want a pico, 420 or 470 anymore... Those are slow boats. Moth, 29er, 49er. Don't be afraid to dream big.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#10 ·
I'd buy all of WolfGeorge's guns :hehe: And a PSG-1, TM l96,M95, AICSs, Multiple TM G-specs, M14 DMRs, EBRs, and Nam' style M14s.
DSR-1, PGM, M134 Vulcan, GR-25, Mosin Nagant, Kar98, KSC/KWA's entire line of Gas blowback pistols/SMGs, multiple TM pistols, TM metal kits, like 20 Western Arms 1911s. Various M4s and M16s to DMR. I'd buy a new house, with 2 gun rooms.

M60s, M249s, .30 cal MGs, some helicopters. for insertion extraction missions, and some light choppers for MG fire from the sky.(certification required to rappel of course lol.), Humvees, Jeeps, and other vehicles. Many mounted with MGs. Helis with M134w I'd buy like 200 acres of land and design a fucking amazing airsoft city. With sniping ranges, and CQC sections, and I'd have it open for dirt cheap, just enough to keep everything running. Non-profit. :tup:

And I'd upgrade the shit out of everything I possibly could. If only...

#11 ·
Would pay off my house, put money away for my son.

And like above, set up one kick ass airsoft village..... a nice mout site, and a "pro shop" for airsoft things. And in the back have a HAAS CNC lathe and mill, and all the tooling to go along with it :D

#12 ·
Would pay off my house, put money away for my son.

And like above, set up one kick ass airsoft village..... a nice mout site, and a "pro shop" for airsoft things. And in the back have a HAAS CNC lathe and mill, and all the tooling to go along with it :D
That's a great idea. I would also like to have a pro shop for techs to unleash realize their ideas.:cheers:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.