Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

--I'm willing to part out, so if you're interested in any of the parts, PM and we can work a price.---
So as the need for money increases, so does the amount of my collection going up for sale. What I've got is my Mk12 SPR. This is a custom build from various pieces as listed below. Haven't had any problems with the rifle and nothing is broken. I've put less than 10,000 rounds through this rifle so all the internal parts are in pretty good condition. Haven't chrono'd it, but FPS output should be in the 550 range with .20s.
Parts are as follows:
Matrix Aluminum Upper & Lower Receivers
Dboys Mk12 SPR Mod0 Front End Assembly
JG M16 Stock
G&P SPR Motor Grip
Aim m150 8mm Upgraded Gearbox
Martix Magnum Motor
Prometheus 6.03 509mm Barrel
Metal Hop Unit
Guarder 70* Bucking(black)
Leapers 4x32 Scope with High Profile Rings
Battery Pouch
1x MAG Midcap

DIY Mods:
Tefloned Cylinder Head
Foam Filled Stock
Tefloned Inner Barrel
Stretched Piston Head O-ring
Polished Cylinder
Whitened "SAFE-SEMI-AUTO"

More specs:
Just about 3 months ago, I purchased the Prommy barrel for this which is installed. I was planning on installing an ER hop after I bought the new barrel, but didn't have the funds at the time and now other things are of priority. The gear box is wired to the front, however the wires are run between the side of the lower receiver and the gear box to the rear where I used a battery pouch attached to the stock. The outer barrel was free float, however I've modded that and have secured it to the front end to eliminate any small movements, however this can easily be reversed. The gun currently needs fine tuning with the hopup and bucking since I hadn't adjusted them when I bought the new barrel.

This project cost me about $450 to build, not including shipping or tax on any of the parts.
I'm looking to get $270 shipped with tracking.
Feel free to ask questions.
I take USPS money orders or Paypal plus 3% or as a gift type payment.

More pictures of internals, externals, etc. just ask!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've resonded to you in a PM, please keep any questions or comments you have to PMs. It keeps threads uncluttered and also keeps them from being excessivly bumped.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Is there anyway to get rid of this troll?

He doesn't follow the directions, and he has been asked to keep it to pm. There is no need for one person to be bashing hawthorne and his sale. If you don't like the price, or you don't like what was done with the rifle then move on. No need to be rude and post something like he did.

·
Premium Member
2,094 Posts
This gun needs more work than its worth screws are stripped the "DIY" fixes are far more than just white letters and Teflon trust me don't buy used get what u want and build it
From what I understand, he bought the rifle and it doesnt work and is messed up more than described. He does have a legit complaint. I suggested him to take this to the commerce ratings section.

I would see what you two can work out in Pm, if nothing comes from it, go to paypal with a complaint I guess. "Assuming you paid with paypal"

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Would also be nice to hear both sides of the story as well.

As many of us have had people try to scam us, not saying that you are attemping that tko, but is has been done before.

Keep a level head and get something worked out. If not just know not to buy anything from him again, and let people know. There is really nothing else you can do, because through paypal all the seller has to do is prove that is was shipped as stated and they will side with the seller. UNLESS you have proof that the product was buggered up when you got it ( like a video while unboxing )

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
From what I understand, he bought the rifle and it doesnt work and is messed up more than described. He does have a legit complaint. I suggested him to take this to the commerce ratings section.

I would see what you two can work out in Pm, if nothing comes from it, go to paypal with a complaint I guess. "Assuming you paid with paypal"
Indeed, he bought it and has a complaint. Please no more posting in the thread as stated before, it just clutters and bumps the post when it's not needed. If you need to contact me, please do so through PM.

And I don't know why you posted in the thread tkodeerslayer, we've already been talking through PM.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.