Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone have exact measurements and pull or picture of the maple leaf 338 airsoft sniper quick release button or loaded indicator button? mine got loose and went missing and no aftermarket parts available for it. I'm planning to make a custom piece of it. hopefully someone can help me with it fellow airsofters. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
does anyone have exact measurements and pull or picture of the maple leaf 338 airsoft sniper quick release button or loaded indicator button? mine got loose and went missing and no aftermarket parts available for it. I'm planning to make a custom piece of it. hopefully someone can help me with it fellow airsofters. :)
Hello,

I have a MLC 338 and can help you with measurements, is it the button thing on the left of the rifle where you can uncock the rifle? Loaded indicator button what is that?

Regards
Magnus

·
Registered
528 Posts
@striker airsoft

Contact maple leaf (or your retailer that you got the rifle from) and see if they are willing to sell/send you just that part. Otherwise I would suggest getting a new receiver. That piece needs to be HARD (material wise)...other than it telling you when the rifle is cocked, it is needed to depressed the sear when you're trying to quick change the cylinder unit. If your replacement material snaps,it would be really hard to dissassemble your rifle.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@striker airsoft

Contact maple leaf (or your retailer that you got the rifle from) and see if they are willing to sell/send you just that part. Otherwise I would suggest getting a new receiver. That piece needs to be HARD (material wise)...other than it telling you when the rifle is cocked, it is needed to depressed the sear when you're trying to quick change the cylinder unit. If your replacement material snaps,it would be really hard to dissassemble your rifle.

I already contact airsoft Taiwan and they say they don't sell that specific parts. I just want to get the exact measurement of the button thing to make a customize metal of it. they do sell receiver but you have to buy the whole set of it and I think a few bucks different from the brand new maple leaf vsr. Well I think that's the only downside of the maple leaf vsr they aren't cheap and parts replacement are rare for a piece by piece parts.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts