Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I got a MLC338 with 150ms Spring inside and compression is good. I have installed a Autobot 2021 70° and shooting with BLS 0,45g bbs.
I have made the hopup adjustment from 0-100% Hopup but the BB won't overhop. I have also tried 60° of it. My BB drop after 40-45meters.
VSR clocks with 33% Hopup 0,45g about 2,24joules
The camber is installed correctly -> I can see the contactpatch move up and down when i am adjust it

I am really disappointed of maple leaf -> yeah got many stuff from them and most of them gives trouble

PS:I live in Austria and now we have 20-25°C

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Maybe try weighting the piston and cleaning your barrel

This probably has to do with your pressure spike, and atm I bet you are getting a really short and light high pressure spike, but you want a longer and medium pressure spike.
This will push the BB out of the barrel somewhat steadily like an arrow out of a bow, but a fast spike will just whack the BB really hard and not continue to accelerate it.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well yeah...It has a bigger nozzle hole and the piston is much lighter then other company -> full aluminum / no steel end. The shoot itself is very loud

·
Registered
80 Posts
@sharingan isn't bucking's fault. I've tested ML 2021 Autobot 70 with 0.48gr bbs and is great. Check what guys wrote above.
This aluminum made piston isn't good. Aluminum can be deformed easily with impacts...

·
Registered
252 Posts
Did you test fire it prior to 2021 (silicone) Maple leaf bucking?
I've heard very mixed reviews on the 2021 hence I stick with the 2020 bucking

·
Registered
80 Posts
Did you test fire it prior to 2021 (silicone) Maple leaf bucking?
I've heard very mixed reviews on the 2021 hence I stick with the 2020 bucking
No, I've, recently, tested and played a game with ML Autobot 2021 70 with rain & high humidity. No problem, great trajectory, accurate at long distances (+70m) got 5 kills. I'm satisfied.

I also tested the ML's MrHop 80 2021. The results in short: I've reinstall the old ML's MrHOP 70, is shooting better than the 2021 80 version.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts