Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guy,

I’m hoping someone can help me out here. I just installed a new maple leaf 80 degree autobot in my MLC338 and with SP170 (not M170) spring. On the inside of my bucking I’m getting some blackening on the upper and right portion of my bucking but not the left. My shots are hitting fairly inconsistently and I’m wondering if this may be the issue and if it is what I can do to remedy it. Thanks for the help!
Finger Nail Wood Automotive design Font

·
Registered
975 Posts
Lighter color buckings really show how dirty they are. But that’s still a bit much for light use. I’d clean your cylinder/piston and re lube but don’t go heavy. If there’s too much lubricant in the cylinder, the excess will come out the nozzle and go into the bucking and outer barrel. I like to use tech-T. A little bit goes a long way.

I recommend cleaning the cylinder, piston, bucking and inner barrel. Re lube piston without using a lot, Teflon seal the bucking and see how it does. Maybe swap to a panthera nub or masada arm!

·
Registered
158 Posts
As they suggested above: Clean the parts & apply very-very small quantity (a touch) of lubricant.
I suggest you to make SiliconSword's SS-nub. Might be other reasons for shots inconsistency...You need to fix and re-test consistency.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts