Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have only found Airsoft world stocking Modify parts in the UK there are companies in the US and HK
I bought one of their gearsets from there and they are beautifully engineered :tup:
Well I am passing that way on Wednesday and as you said they are fairly cheap so might as well give them a try.>:D

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I had a chat with the tech in the shop and he said he had only sold one so far and the guy had trouble with jamming.
They are going to do further tests and see if it is a problem with the barrels or just that the sold one had been misfitted. (if that is a word ;P)
So I didn't pick one up for the time being might spend the money on a new hop for the L96 :D

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That sucks about the gearset design I never realised it was stolen it is amazing and well thought out :(
I was going wait till I have the money spare then buy it so I will eventually write a review. >:D
I just didn't want to buy it just now if it was going to be a waste of money, there are a few other things I would rather buy just now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.