Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm beison8000, and this is my first post. Nice to meet you all. :)

I'm not totally sure if this is the right place to ask my question, but given the large amount of custom work I've read about people doing to their guns here, I figured I'd give it a go. Mods, if you think it's out of place, I apologize and please delete.

I've got a Dboys SCAR-L that I recently picked up used as a project to turn into a DMR. One of the things I'd like to change to the gun's exterior, is swap out the original stock for a crane style stock.
I know this would take some modifications for it to be made to fit, but I've also seen a picture or two floating around the internet showing that it is possible. I don't suppose anyone here has had experience swapping the stock of a SCAR? If not, given the wealth of gun customizing expertise that I've read about from the members of this forum, perhaps someone could spitball some ideas my way? I'd really appreciate it!

·
Registered
182 Posts
So I looked around because I found this idea interesting.

In my search there are not any after-market products that would let you do this.. but you could probably have one custom made. I would look into that route if the stock is really that big of a deal.

If your want to change the stock is battery related I would look into LIPOs. You can get the punch you want from a much smaller battery that will slip in and out of the SCAR stock with little effort.

I have an ECHO 1 SCAR that has proven itself as an excellent DMR even at lower FPS ratings.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.