Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Doesn't look half bad. Still not as nice as a real wood stock though 😉

Edit, looks like they don't ship to the US currently. Some unique looking parts (gold color schemes, etc), but they use a 45 degree sear. Somehow they justify selling a 45 degree trigger box for $130.

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Saw them a while ago on their website, but they look seriously cool, so cool I'd consider getting one if it weren't the the sniper I'm making from scratch.
Easily the coolest stock though, including the A3, A2, standard stock, M4A3, T10, T11, the Classic Army one, VSR-One, ASCW TAC, Akura, and every other one ever.
The main selling point for me would be weight and price, everything else is probably awesome.

Edit: the zoomer inside me noticed the Keymod, I've changed my mind completely unless they do an M-LOK one.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Shooter cb does ship to the US. I’ve ordered from them quite a bit. HOWEVER I placed an order a few days ago and they emailed me saying that there is a risk with shipping. Essentially saying customs usually returns the orders and I don’t get the shipping back. I accepted the risk because I successfully received orders from them before. We will see though.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Some may know, but it’s news to me. I came across another new body for a Vsr-10!! Made by a company called Slong, who also make other nice Vsr parts.
View attachment 19929

I like it, but I’m still waiting for the Vsr-ONE.
They released a Philippine exclusive vsr 10 (one birchwood and one S2 stock) It'd be perfect if they just didn't put in a 45 deg sear.

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Saw them a while ago on their website, but they look seriously cool, so cool I'd consider getting one if it weren't the the sniper I'm making from scratch.
Easily the coolest stock though, including the A3, A2, standard stock, M4A3, T10, T11, the Classic Army one, VSR-One, ASCW TAC, Akura, and every other one ever.
The main selling point for me would be weight and price, everything else is probably awesome.

Edit: the zoomer inside me noticed the Keymod, I've changed my mind completely unless they do an M-LOK one.
It's replaceble. Man I really wanted to buy slong as my 1st vsr but the wife has other priorities 🤣

1 - 12 of 12 Posts