Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright boys, this is the final sale I'm making.. Probably a week or two before I ship out for Naval Basic, I'll liquidate everything, but now's your chance to get some shit I can part with for the last two months I'm here.

Versapod BiPod - Originally purchased from Tex for something like $80... Anyways, it's not made for my rifle, so it doesn't fit how I'd like it to, however if you have a rifle or something that can have the litttle *Nubby* thing installed to mount it, It'll fit amazingly. Asking $55 shipped for it, or $45 picked up.

Gander Mountain Gun Case (Soft Type) - Originally got in a trade with Easy1 with a rifle, will easily fit any longer style rifle, also has a side zipper for a mag or two, will easily fit a UTG M324 with Scope & 2 mags and still have room for extra stuff, looking for $30 shipped or $25 picked up

RIS Mounted Bi-Pod - Used to use it on the old UTG M324 when I first got into airsoft and I had it for a full two weeks, selling this for $15 shipped or $5 picked up. It's all black, willing to repaint if needed (Might need to add more depending on color scheme).

Tan Waterproof Boots - I had these for about one season of Airsoft, so they've seen some wear, I got them for $100 at Dick's Sporting Goods, they really are waterproof (Completely submergeable), size 10 & 1/2 I want to say.. Willing to let these go for $45 shipped, $40 picked up, the only reason I'm selling them is because I got a US Army Issue pair from a friend and they just seem to fit a little better for me.

Black UnderArmor Knockoff Shirt - Got this back when I first started, sorta forgot to wear it, then I just realised I don't really need it, willing to let it go for $15 shipped or $10 picked up

Alright, that's all I got for now, pictures available upon request, prices are willing to negotiate on some things if you haggle right, I prefer Paypal but I'll accept a check or M/O, or pure cash.. Depends on what you want to do and where you're located.

Cheers boys, happy buying.

-Mosin

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry, I figure I should probably bump this and edit some things.

APS-2 is already sold
SWAT Speed Assault helmet is sold pending funds
DARPAT Ghillie suit is gone (Took her off the market.. Due to me still staying in sniping)
Hydration pack sold
Offizier prices lowered to $100 shipped for the upper and lower receiver (And stock) and $40-$60 shipped for the gearbox.. That's $160 and you build yourself a 420 FPS Full metal Offizier that'll shoot someone at 50 yards away with ease, and it's a classic army. Seriously, that's a rediculas low ball for me, but I don't like it anymore.
Urbans are also sold.

All sold items have been removed.

Thank you
-Mosin

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
And what M-14's are you talking about austin? And the prices of what? I bet you mean those propably imaginary (or then I'ven't ever seen nor herd about thease "M-14"'s) M-14's, but dude PLEASE be more exact with your postings. Unless you want more "vacation" from this site... (This is what I bet admins are gonna say to ya...)

MOD:
Right... After reading earlier postings from this topic I understood that SOMEONE could also be more carefull when reading them and posting afterwords... Dude I'm not trying to mark your name, but honestly try to pull yourself together... Okay?

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Alright Austin.. I don't know if the two PM's I sent you or the 5 warnings I've given you weren't enough.. But blatent disregard for our rules and regulations here is grounds for a perma-ban.. However, I don't like losing members (I think only 2-3 people have ever been Perma-Banned while I was here?) So I'm going to give you a 7-day Vacation, if that isn't enough to get you on the ball again then I just don't know what is.. And then forth, you'll be added to that list of people who are just too ignorant to listen.

Also Wandall, please leave discussion out of my sale thread, and allow me to take care of it. I know you're just trying to be a good member, and I commend you for it, but Livonia assigned me to be the hard hat wearing ass hole on this fine board ;)

Thanks,
-Mosin

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
10-4 =D Sorry for inconvenience. But if I wanna buy something from you (not at the moment though) may I then post here? ;)

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
Mosin said:
RIS Mounted Bi-Pod - Used to use it on the old UTG M324 when I first got into airsoft and I had it for a full two weeks, selling this for $15 shipped or $5 picked up. It's all black, willing to repaint if needed (Might need to add more depending on color scheme).
Got any pictures? =D

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yeah, I'm going to Chicago for basic August 23rd of this year, then leaving for Pre-BUD/s after, and BUD/s, then I come home for a week or two, and I'm back for SQT and advanced training (I plan on pursuiting the job of Scout/Sniper for the SEALs).

Thanks though, always good to have positive support

·
Registered
346 Posts
Mosin, if you're still selling the soft gun case, would it fit a type 96? I'm a cheapass, so I've been using the original packaging and screwing my sniper of choice together on the field for a while now =D. Anyhow, now that I've upgraded to a Maruzen I'm definitely interested in getting it some better insurance.

·
Premium Member
716 Posts
zulu said:
Mosin, if you're still selling the soft gun case, would it fit a type 96? I'm a cheapass, so I've been using the original packaging and screwing my sniper of choice together on the field for a while now =D. Anyhow, now that I've upgraded to a Maruzen I'm definitely interested in getting it some better insurance.
Mosin is currently in training for the U.S. Navy, so it would probably be in your better interest to look elsewhere, unless you can wait for a while.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.