Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I've seen this somewhere but I can't seem to find one. It's a holster that goes on the back of your right shoulder. When I saw it (possibly in my dreams) it worked amazingly. The sniper was lying down and somebody ran across from his left within his MED. he calmly (without letting go of his rifle) put his left hand over his shoulder pulled it out, shot the guy an was back in the holster and sniping again within a few seconds. It didn't flap about, wasn't in the way when prone and looked easily accessible. So do they sell these or have I dreamed up a great invention and made a scenario in my head that shows it works lol.

·
Registered
318 Posts
The only ones that I've heard of go under your arm, and are pretty secure, but definitely not as cool as what you thought up. MP7 and thigh holster maybe?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The problem with a leg holster is it still batters the gun when prone and crawling. Once I get my mp5k il get some concepts going and get the carbon fibre out and see what I can make. Anybody think of a down side of my idea? As its carried on the back weight isn't an issue and it would be solid so no rattling around. also when prone its the fastest way of drawing your secondary that I can think of.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I use a one point sling for my mp5k & mp5, depending on game type. I also keep my Vsr on my back. I don't prone often which can get the barrel dirty but if I have too I just I clip my mp5/k.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah like that but more of a hard plastic/carbon material. the gun (handle pointing out over the right shoulder) would be held in with a spring loaded lever that would be strong enough to hold the gun inplace while running but could still easily be pulled out. inside would be lined in a suede/soundproofing type material to stop the gun rattling and to prevent scratches.

·
Registered
239 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
I used to know a guy who made a homemade version of one,but he said it got in the way too much and ended up throwing it in the trash.Not trying to kill your dream,trust me,it sounds cool.Im just going off what i know.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.