Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys ....

Well been really busy here in my area with all of this flood stuff. But when I got online and looking through the classics, I came across this rifle. I know that it is no longer in production, but would anyone here happen on have one.

I would expect pearl to have one or have had one at one point
Since he seems to have them all

But I am planning on getting my mill/lathe combo after the flood goes away. And would like to make a rifle like this for a custom build.

Anyone have any info on it or anything?

pic

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
I've never seen the rifle before :-[ but looking at the picture I would say a fairly simple build if you base it on something existing, CA M24 with fluted barrel springs to mind of even VSR with an after market fluted barrel ;). The stock just looks to be flat ally stock, cut to a basic rifle shape and what looks similar to an L96 receiver, I'm sure with a bit of work a couple of receiver brackets could be fabricated that would slot over the chosen barrel/receiver to clamp it in place and give the correct look ;) Has to be said though, it looks bloody ugly

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ohhh... come on now Vindi...

I think she is sexy ... And when I get my mill and lathe here later this month I am planning on making something like this. I was planning on making all my own custom parts anyway. So what is a stock

Shouldn't be to hard to make honestly. Like ya said very basic and flat. Found the company that makes the real steel rifle. And that is around $6,000!! So may end up making a stock like this for one of my 22's

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.