Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I have a TM vsr10 that still have all stock parts and I'm looking for upgrades..so I' ve read a lot of threads around the forum to learn which are the best brands and what I should put in my rifle. well, I don' t want to go with a 550+ fps rifle, I would just have around 450 fps.
I think i will go with the action army hop up chamber with maybe a pdi W-hold bucking but I' m not really sure on which trigger i should get (i like the action army's one) and if i can keep my stock cylinder with for example an action army spring guide or if I have to change it.
Thanks for the replies;

·
Registered
415 Posts
Here's a list I would recommend:
Action army hop up chamber
Action army 430mm barrel
Maple leaf autobot 60-70 degree bucking
Maple leaf concave nub
Springers s strigger
Action army m130 spring
Action army teflon cylinder
Action army blue 90 degree piston
Action army spring guide

·
Registered
5,356 Posts
If you are only going to upgrade it to 450fps then you would be best to use bb's that weigh about 0.32gm. With a 0.32gm bb, the best barrel length is about 530mm long but this would mean that you would need a silencer to cover it up as it will stick out the end.
NOTE: The longest barrel on the G-spec that you can use without having to get a longer silencer is 500mm. The pro version is only 430mm.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I have a full Action Army cylinder set for sale. PM me if interested.

Reactions: eliz2410

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you guys for the tips. I appreciate a lot!!
And also I discovered a new trigger , the springers s-trigger. I didn' t know it but...it is reliable and durable or it' s better with the action army?

·
Registered
197 Posts
Thank you guys for the tips. I appreciate a lot!!
And also I discovered a new trigger , the springers s-trigger. I didn' t know it but...it is reliable and durable or it' s better with the action army?
The S-Trigger is fantastic. Worth every penny imho. I used it no problems with my AA internals.

Reactions: eliz2410

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
ok thanks a lot, I will go for it!!!
here' s my list:
springers s-trigger
AA hop up chamber
AA 90° piston
AA spring guide
AA cylinder kit