Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I know some of you guys have standards that are sky high, and I guess this isn't much to brag about

Anyways, this is one out of 3 groupings i got when i was out shooting today.
Let me know what you guys think, good or bad!

And this is my gorgeous girl:) Not painted yet though XD Soon, soon...

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Sexy rifle there echo. I do not think you should paint it, looks sexy as hell the way it is now.

Would like to see some target results for distances from 125 feet, 150 feet, 175 feet, and 200 feet. I think it would benefit a lot of people here to see how the rifle is shooting with certain upgrades.

One thing that stuck out to me was your first three shots. Notice how they are kind of all over the paper (which is small so it is not a huge deal), but after that shots 4 to 10 are roughly tight groupings.

Now the paper is small so the fact that a few shots "strayed" from the group is no big deal. You have relatively tight groupings, and I am interested to see results over greater distances.

Great pics, I want more. ;)

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
words like that warms my heart, fuzzy! :)
Something I perhaps should have notet was that the bb's were un-washed. Washed them right now and gonna go shoot some more and see if it does the trick. I'll also shoot from the distances you said ;)

·
Registered
205 Posts
I've noticed similar results with my first few shots and have put it down to either the magazine doesn't like being filled too much or the hop bucking settling in after 3,4 or 5 rounds.

Like Fuzzy said, I'd leave the gun unpainted. It looks nicely used and abused with the tape on it.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Blackfoot, That excact thought hit me too, therefore i only loaded as many bullets as i intended to use at one target (10) and it got much better. Take a look at the 100' result in the other thread with different range, I think that one is a bit better.
One more thing that i discovered yesterday was that the wind wasn't the only thing that made my bullets curve, it was the hop-up too, which hadn't been properly aligned.

Also, I've just ordered some paint, so the rifle will change its color soon

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.