Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I posted this up on my home airsoft forum, but thought I would share with the group here. I grabbed a few of the parts and things lying around the house and got a bit more serious about the build. So-

Here is my usual rifleman ACR setup:
PTS ACR Masada Base.
Prometheus 6.03 TBB and purple Bucking
9.6 NimH 1600 battery
PDI 400 FPS spring
EOtech clone (B2 I think)
4X Bravo Magnifier
Magpul AFG
Magpul UBR stock
Gemtech QD Suppressor

ACR DMR Build
PTS ACR Masada Base.
Prometheus 6.03 TBB and purple Bucking
9.6 NimH 1600 battery
SHS 130 (must test, but should be 430 or so FPS) spring
Millet DMS-1 DMR Scope (took it off my real steel AR-15) with riser.

We'll see how well it shoots and what the real tested FPS is. I want to get as close to 450 FPS w/ .20s as possible.

and...here is the test video. I'm happy.;)
So- thoughts?

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I deserve the cylinder joke for sure! LOL...

At 400 FPS, it is a GREAT "do all" setup, especially with the EOTech and a 3 point sling... with 450 FPS- well, I'm actually looking forward to doing a bit of a DMR role for our next game... let's see how it does. I know it's pretty accurate for an AEG with basic bolt on mods- I can consistently hit a small cowbel target (about 2 1/1" per side square) at around 100 feet, but I don't have enough backyard space to test max distance, etc. It seems to reallly like .25 G bbs too, but I wan to try it with .28s. 0.30s also seem to work well with it.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Great post!

This is actually something I've been thinking about building up as well. And, with the quick change spring/barrel capabilities of the ACR, it seems like it would be real easy to swap things out depending on the field and the role you want to play.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.