Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry if this is wrong section...

just realised it sucks, and we made it a month ago but only one person remembers making it.... but anyways, one of the members refuses to wear safety glasses, and takes off running in a random direction when he is leading a attack sqaud, another member is just a idiot that just started playing airsoft, and my brother should stop playing airsoft, he breaks pretty much all the rules, like when you get shot your out, when your out you cant tell the teamates where the enemies are, and you cant trade your gun when your out, you cant keep shooting when your out... and he calls snipers cowards, and anybody ducking in cover, and when he misses he calls the people cheaters, then when someone catches him breaking the rules he lies about it...

what do you think of the team? oh and everybody except me is using airsoft guns from sports authority.

· Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so far no one is leader of the team because my brother doesnt want the member with the most experience and longest time playing to be the leader, one member wants my brother to be leader, and the other wants himself to be leader... and its causing alot of problems, think it was a few weeks ago my brother and best friend got in a fight over leader, and shot eachother WITHOUT eye protection... and this gets me mad because alot of people here are getting into airsoft for the first time and i dont want them to follow a bad example... and now 2 of the members are looking for a new team, so i might just say the team is dead and either look for a new one, or make a new one with trustworthy players.

and yeah the shooting them in painful spots when they dont call themselves out is a good idea, at our last game someone got shot atleast 4 times and didnt call himself out, so i shot him in his uncovered arm and said he was out.

· Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Well, at least we didn't go spend $400 before even trying airsoft. these people we played with on the 1st did that, and i doubt they are going to play again.

I guess I am going to say this team never existed, just found out my brother took advantage of my parents, and did a lot of lying these past few days, and his friend pretty much stole $10 from my brother... Now I know why I feel like punching him in the face.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.