Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
I think I`m already subbed to you. Well besides that youtube buddies! Also is a gopro worth getting? I`m thinking tachyon unless I can get a good deal on a gopro or contour or something like that.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Huh maybe I should film Sunday. I won`t be in sniper attire more like my high speed ak setup. Hmm 22 rps on a 8.4v is nice... I guess I`ll film. Also if anyone notices my signature there is my youtube channel there. But yeah. inthetall grass what angle do you want. The scoutthedoggie angle where I stalk people around of the gun cam or head cam. I need to figure out head cam set up...

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
goldentrigun said:
Your front sight post looks a little messed up.
I actually fell over at some point that day, fell on my gun, it broke the fall

And Nelson, yeah I'm subbed to ya, you should get an angle where you can actually see where they are shooting, not just looking at the gun, don't like those vids.

OH and this was just a temporary site, we normally play n a woodland site with about 50 acres of land, you can see it in one of my other vids.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.