Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you know, I am building a Bar-10. I haven't listed any of the parts I'm getting for it yet. Here it is:

To get now:
Bar-10 (obviously)
EdGI 6.01mm barrel
Action Army Zero Trigger (supposed to be a laylax clone)
Nineball bucking
matrix sp170 spring
ball bearing spring guide
piston comes with zero trigger

To get later:
TM precision hopup chamber (need to save up for it)

All the parts to get now i ordered already all except for the zero trigger. The reason I didn't ask about these parts is because I did extensive research and found other people asking, so there was no need.

What do you think of the AA zero trigger? I could barely find any info on it. Also, do you think i should sell my old Well MB-10? the Bar will make it pretty much obsolete. Or should i keep it as backup?

Thanks - Masterjuggler98

·
Registered
239 Posts
TM Precision chamber comes with a 6.03mm brass inner barrel, so don't bother with the EdGI barrel. ;)
Or he could get Danger hop up arm and do a TDC mod. And use the edgi barrel. I did this to my bar-10 it was like night and day.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Milo, I have seen comparisons of the different barrel sizes. From a 6.03 to a 6.01 seems to make a difference. Although i could be wrong. And what is a TDC mod?

·
Registered
239 Posts
Milo, I have seen comparisons of the different barrel sizes. From a 6.03 to a 6.01 seems to make a difference. Although i could be wrong. And what is a TDC mod?
Updated:

TDC stands for Top Down Center, it replaces the hop up adjustment arm lever that pushes down on the arm. With a machine screw which is placed on top of the hop up, that pushes down directly on the hop up arm. It allows for finer adjustments, and does not get undone with many shots. I will post a link of the mod I did when I get a chance to show you.

Here is a link to my DIY TDC mod, which is just a drilled hole which is tapped for a screw. Has to be right on top of the hop up arm.

http://airsoftsniperforum.com/showthread.php?t=3908&highlight=adjustment

·
Registered
239 Posts

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks. but I think I'm going to get the tm precision chamber. If in the furture I ever want to sell it I would rather not have anything drilled. Plus, I just think a better chamber would be more reliable because of a chance of human error in the mod. So really, I just don't want to risk me screwing it up. For now I'm just shimming the hopup arm for the right curve issue.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.