Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts
Well I'm using killer bees .28's , but I could strip down my M24 really quick and give it a once over to see If I see anything where you guys suggested I look.
I've never tried running Killer Beez .28's through my Dees Customs, and based on my results using them in my PTW, they may actually be the problem. My PTW was shredding Killer Beez like crazy, but that may just be a "picky PTW" thing, because they worked well in my other AEGs/SAWs.

Discussion starter · #22 ·
I did run about 150 rds of "pink love" through it and it was better with the killer beez. After taking everything apart and clean off anything excess, I didn't find anything that might have been a problem before.

Well, with you running that spring, I'm sure you've got some pressure upgrades (Piston head, better spring guide, the works). I do know that a bb is 5.97 mm , but even still, it could cause a little drop. I'm not saying it's going to kill it by a good amount, but there are a lot of factors that could cause a lower FPS, and you never know what it is until you replace it.

My advice is try cleaning your barrel good and then try using pink love for a little bit, see if that doesn't give you a boost, if you're shooting in the 440's with .3's, you're just about hitting the 550 FPS mark.

Discussion starter · #24 ·
Will do. unfortunatly I don't have anymore pink love though so I might need to make a trip to the local meijer and see if they have any which I highly doubt.

Offical chrono results.
High 591
avg 590
low 588

Test was done with maxi .2's

Discussion starter · #26 ·
Well, when I used a spring I bought from Import-action I could pull it back with my index finger. And it was chronoing at 486 ish with .2's But now that its shooting 590 its a little harder but nothing I can't manage from any position. And I'm about 5' 10" and 145 lbs

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.