Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, just thought I would show my Echo 1 ASR. I have had this gun for around 6 months now and it has been through a lot. I almost have it the way I want it to shoot, just a couple more upgrades and it will be complete. :yup:
So far here are the upgrades...
External:
Leapers 3-9X50 Illuminated Scope with Leapers Offset Mount
Madbull Ace Socom Stock
Echo 1 Force Recon Barrel Extension
Laylax Threaded Barrel Adapter
UTG Barrel Mounted Weaver Rail (Which I'm going to use for a front sling mount)
Paint Job
Internal:
Modify L96 Barrel Spacers
PDI Type 96 Hop Up Chamber
Prometheus 550mm Inner Barrel
Prometheus Hard Type Bucking
Echo 1 Upgrade Kit (Soon to be replaced)
What do you guys think? :)

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This rifle takes M4 AEG stocks? I would want to put a M16 stock, can I?
You can put any stock on this gun that does not require the removal of the buffer tube. But any stock that fits on a regular M4 style (Magpul ACS/CTR Stock) buffer tube will work. The one I have in the picture required a lot of modifications, but I thought it was worth it. :yup:

·
Registered
8 Posts
That looks awesome. The paint job really set it off. I like the different stock you put in, maybe you could put a different pistol grip on it (not sure what grips are compatible with it though). I think a PSG-1 style grip would look awesome on it.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That looks awesome. The paint job really set it off. I like the different stock you put in, maybe you could put a different pistol grip on it (not sure what grips are compatible with it though). I think a PSG-1 style grip would look awesome on it.
I think it is possible to put a different grip, I just need some adapter. I'll start looking. :tup:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would like to recreate your masterpiece. ;) So tell me was it simple to get the madbull stock on? Did you just take the old one off the buffer tube, or did you replace the buffer tube and stock. Please reply ASAP!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.