Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was asked to show off my rifle so i figured i'd try to do a before and after shot. I hope the pictures show up if not ill have to try and find another way to embed them.

BEFORE

AFTER

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If anyone was interested, the upgrades are...

External:

sopmod stock
moved a ris rail to in front of the magazine for a front grip
custom pvc silencer
20" one piece madbull outter barrel
spr flash hider
3-9x42 red/green cross scope

Internal
650mm 6.03 TB madbull inner barrel
reinforced drop in gearbox (all high torque and reinforced internals)
magnum motor
bore up kit
m130 spring
dremmeled lower reciever for custom wireing
11.1 lipo

All i need is to get down the perfect shim job and upgrade my hopup bucking and nub :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Awseome rifle, Im building a mk12 soon, and im caught between a mod1 and mod0
How exactly did you modify the handguard to have a rail nearer to the magazine? did you have to drill and tap the holes, or were they already there?
Also, how does the flashider unscrew to expose the threads? does the collar remove like the real Ops flashider, or is it one piece?
again, nice rifle

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for your interest boondock. I would definetly go with the mod0 do to the one piece top rail that solidifies everything together. The mod1 does not have that. As for the rail, i removed one of the side rails up front and used 1 pre existing hole along with drilling one of my own. Its a very simple mod if you have the right drill bit. The collar on the spr flash hider does screw on and off so i apoxied it into my custom pvc silencer and its a solid quick screw on and off :) any more questions just let me know.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.