Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up until the last few days, I have been apprehensive about painting my AGM L96 MP002. I decided i would try something i saw on the internet, and i believe it turned out quite well.

I know the paint scheme is kinda simple, but this is more of a test, then anyting. I need to go to the srote and maybe get some sand green or jsut plain sand coloured paint.

Without flash.

...With flash. You can see what's going on better.

..One last one. The screen over the lens is visable, and so is the (cardboard) glare cutter.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
silentfury214 said:
Little bit dark, but pretty good!
Thanks! I think it turned out great. and i've added a bit to it, considering it's very easy.

Dutton said:
Resized for you. For future reference, if an image is overly large add this to the image tags

URL TO IMAGE[img][/quote]

Thanks, Dutton! i was worried i was going to catch flak for that.

[quote=octoberknight]Nice did you paint the trigger too?[/quote]

I did, not sure if you can see in the pic, but it's red. and on the other side, there are now 14 tally marks, for headshots.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Not bad looking dude..

I love the snake skin thing, that is why I have done that to a few of mine. Now just trying to figure something different out.

But keep up the work and it will only improve.

·
Registered
91 Posts
This looks really cool. If you do the right color balance I think it could make out to be an extremely effective camo as well. Kinda like digital but has more natural round shapes that blend instead of the blocky squares they use now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.