Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there!

My name is Andreas, I'm new here and I'm a university student (of mathematics) in Greece. One decade (or so) ago, the Youtube algorithms had exposed me to airsoft; it looked very interesting, like a combination of sports and role-playing. In my country, airsoft isn't a common hobby and surely kids weren't playing it. Thus, the only thing I could do was watching videos, reading guides and forums; in fact, I was a long-time lurker of this forum! Even though I couldn't play or own an airsoft gun, I was almost studying airsoft, in some sense, and I noticed that I'd love being stealthy and supportive to my team, instead of unloading BBs without much thinking; (in theory, at least.)

A couple of weeks ago, I had the opportunity to play my first airsoft match. A friend had bought his first AEG, and he knew some guys who were gathering once in a while to play together. I played with his gun for a couple of rounds, and in no time I realized that I want to get in the sport! Also, I confirmed that AEGs didn't fit what I'd like to do in a game, which lead me to buying my first sniper rifle: a J.G. BAR-10!

I know that upgrading is a must, and I've made a list (long ago ;)), but this Sunday I'll be playing my first match with it. I truly want to know (if I'll like it after all, and) how it performs, before upgrading. It looks like I'll have a blast!

(English isn't my mother tongue; let me know if anything sounds weird, as I want to get better at English
)

·
Registered
121 Posts
Welcome compatriot,
In this forum you will learn everything you need to know about sniper role, bolt action rifles etc.
and I've made a list (long ago ;))
New products are in market. Make a new research. This forum has all the needed infos in order to update/ugrade your old list. Is a must to check the VSR Rifles subforum.
In which field did you play? Are living in Athens?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the suggestion, my list is updated :giggle:

In which field did you play? Are living in Athens?
I'm living in Athens, that's correct! It was an isolated part of a mountain, although I do not know many details about the place.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts