Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, you guys got some nice gears here at gallery, so I decided to upload my gears too.
Here is my vest, stock TM MP5K (it's a little darker in nature) and upgraded TM vsr-10 G-Spec.

My ghillie, showing the backside of the pants.

Showing the frontside of the pants.

I'm going to buy some coyote brown and brown colour to paint the jute darker, I also got some leftover green paint, might use it too.
The vsr-10 has a nineball airseal bucking, deepfire sears, pdi spring guide stopper, in the next month or so I think i get my aluminium piston and spring guide so I can put in the m150 spring.
I'm going to get a new battery, new wiring, deans plugs for the mp5k, then I'm going to get a tbb to the g-spec, then i'll just see what future has for me. :)

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The vest is strike systems, it's pretty nice, only drawback might be that the pistol holster is a bit too much on the side, you can fit 6 mp5 long magazines or 2 m4/etc, there is space for 2 pistol magazine or 2 short mp5 magazines, there is also pockets for radio, co2, speedloader, you can also adjust it wider or longer. I'd give it 8 1/2 out of 10, I wouldn't recommend it if you are a big guy. (>L size)

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
@fuzzy, I just painted the mp5k few days ago, but don't worry, I'm gonna play with it tomorrow, and later I think of adding some brown.
Also I doubt outdoor pics help, there is 20 inches snow, therefore I neither can give the mudbaths.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Got some paint job done on the mp5k and the ghillie, also got a camelbak insulated better bottle and a flecktarn boonie, the boonie is a work in progress, the white spots are glue, also I need to do some more painting on the ghillie.

I need some ideas how to conceal the shiny bottle a little bit, I putted my hand next to it for size comprarison.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It's no sleeve, it's an insulated version of the better bottle, I would say it keeps water cold for good 5 hours, after that it gets to room temperature in 7-9 hours, so it takes around 13 hours until it's from ~5celsius to around 20celsius. ;)

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Finally got her! It's Classic Army G3sg/1 with high torgue (goldenstar or something like that) motor, g&p gearbox, g&p gear, deepfire piston, -head, mosfet and a few other upgrades. I don't have a battery that could make that motor shoot it so I can't try that, but I'll get some lipos soon.
Some pictures:

She's missing a flashhider (right word?) at the moment though. :(

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.