Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, since all of you guys have posted your tools here, I guess that my turn has come.

Here's my TM vsr-10 "The lil' Devil"
(Ty Explosive for fixing the quality ;) )

[-UPDATE 13.6.2010-] (Sorry for Big size)
New Parts installed, Including "pystykorva" triggerguard, Gspec trigger, Gspec handle, Gspec barrel and a 335mm KA Light weight suppressor. You can also see the prototype paintjob of the Skull- camo.

-Stuff inside the gun-
Laylax Teflon cylinder
PDI Hard piston
Laylax 7mm m150 spring
PDI Taper cylinder head
Laylax ball bearing spring guide
PDI sear set
Laylax Air-seal Chamber /w custom hop arms
6,03 Laylax TB barrel /w spacers
565 Fps with a .20g bb

-Outside-
HERO 3-9x50 scope /w 90mm flashkiller
STAR G36k Flash hider
KA Bipod, "Spring Return" version
"Pro"-style outer barrel
Guarder Cheekpad /w Silver bullets! (werewolves, anyone?)

-Various parts & accessories-
Gspec- type outer barrel
335mm silencer
"Pystykorva" (Finnish bolt-action rifle) triggerquard
Adjustable Butt plate.

I feed it once a week, with Madbull .40g BBs, and it seems to like them.

So far, it has worked well. The paintjob is because of the enviroment, lot's of shadows and high green grass.

New backup gun built up and ready to run!

Heres my 10,5" Hybrid m4. Upgraded internals and only full auto mode. About 29Bps at 350fps @ .2g BB
(A monster for the close range situations).

Feedback Required, Some say it's ugly, some like it, tell me your oppinion :3

·
Registered
118 Posts
reminds me of an iguana

not a bad thing...

the flash suppressor idea is one I was considering. cool to see one on your rifle.
I had another style in mind, but I get the visual after seeing your barrel with the flash suppressor on the end.

currently I'm between a TM VSR pro or Gspec...I have another week to decide.

*edit: I can help you, or supply you with a sharper, resized image of your VSR.

Also, Welcome to the Forums! In the beginner section there's an Intro area.
go introduce yourself! ;)

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
Always a pleasure to see a new countryman joining this top class forum! Hope you have fun here and gain and give loads of experience through words. =) Be sure to do a introduction in the Introduction section too. ;)

All I can say about this gun and it's looks: "HOLY F**K!How old are these parts in this gun? Had any problems with reloading it?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
With the current setup= No prolems at all, Reload is silky smooth (Including the cylinder return) with proper lubricant (Vaseline & Teflon oil mix).
Oldest parts in the gun are the sears (first & second), Fourth year going on with those sears, Still looks like they're taken from the shop yesterday.When i installed them, i also shimmed the trigger assembly, so it wont have any side-to-side movement. Don't know does it have anything to do with this, but thei're still in excellent shape. i replaced the piston 2 years ago, because the old one snapped.

;Edit; Youp, paintjob is made by me.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yup, I just received the Gspec barrel, 335mm silencer, The triggerguard, and a KA m3 scope /w QD mounts & 90mm flashkill.

Only downside to this, I'll have a bunch of new photos coming up in about a month, when i've finished with the new paintjob; CB/OD/sand coloring with the same style.

Thanks for the feedback also =).

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
I agree with the OG Diggy here (Livonia). Maybe lower the bi-pod, and invest in a killflash. Other than that it looks pretty amazing. It's also a good thing to finally see rifles without silencers on them, seemed like that was the absolute fad amongst all for about 3 years straight.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I can make a paintjob tutorial =). But not for that specific camo above. I have something way better in my mind right now... Skull camo- paintjob! Yap ^^. I'm using the Lucky 13- skull stencil on this version =). hopefully I'll manage to get pictures of the various stages in making the paintjob, and post a tutorial here some day in the next passing month =).

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Simple tutorial;

First off, Find proper colors to make a perfect result. Sand down the whole gun, cover critical areas with tape etc.. Then Spray the basecolor all over the gun. (In this I used Tan). Let it dry perfectly, i had mine for 24 hours. Then find some grass, lay it on top of the gun randomly, and spray the rifle all over with olive green (or the color you prefer) through the grass&weed. Remove the grass after the paint is dry, just to minimize the risk of screwing up the paintjob by whiping the wet paint all over the gun. After the dry-up and removing the grass, Plase the grass again randomly on top of the gun, and use dark brown to create the "shadows", this can be done by spraying randomly placed stripes with the Brown color through the grass/weed. Let it dry, remove the grass and you're done =). just remember to do this on all sides of the rifle =P

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.