Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

· Registered
362 Posts
What is up with you and those CRAZY colors? ???

It looks very nice but I personally would not use red. I would use a dark burgundy or maybe even a light shade of brown where the red is. It still looks very good though. Better than most Mb04s and 05s.

· Premium Member
3,434 Posts
Not a fan of that green. Looks like a blue color that is begging to be spotted on the field. Is there still a lack of veg on the field? Just started growing back here, and the only reason I ask is because vegging the rifle is easy and effective on the field.

· Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
It was the camera that made it look so blueish, but it isn't a very good color to begin with. I need to get a can of paint that is more of an OD color. When I do a full repainting the rifle will look a lot better.

There wasn't that much veg to use and I didn't have any bands to secure it with anyway, but I will bring some and veg it out next event.

The wilderness was still pretty dead, so the ACU actually did blend in quite nicely. I was picking off ghilled snipers a lot and I don't think any of them got me out either.

When the pic was taken I was raising hell for the other team. I was attacking a ton of buildings and barriers. I must of hit 3-4 of them and I kept more heads down too. I was doing all the work while a group of my comrades were just chilling out behind a wall. I was having a lot of fun until I was eventually spotted and shot.

· Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I repainted my rifle...again. I just did a dusting of light tan and ruddy brown over a dark green base-coat and I used some veg while painting to create a pattern. I will finish by putting some veg on it at games and I will be either painting or coating in mud the red parts of the rifle.

What do you all think?

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.