Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im sorry , maybe this post is in the wrong section , but i have a big game on Sunday morning , and i have a nihc battery , and i left it to charge for about 6 hours and it was hot , and so i don't know why i did it , but i leaved it for a little while more, thing is , i forgot about it , and after too long ,went back to check on the battery and it was normal , it wasn't hot or anything ,it was just normal temperature , and i put it on my m14 and i think , i don't know if im paranoid , but i think that its not giving its full strength , i think its sounding like when your battery is about to be dead but still works , but in full auto you notice how the ROF gets decreased , so i was wondering , do you guys know what happened to my battery? i mean , can i discharge it and charge it again and it will work fine?

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Sad to say you have cooked it, chap :( You can try discharging it but I dought it'll make much difference. You really should be using a peak detect charger to charge your batteries if you are going to wander off and leave them to do your own thing, at least then you know that when the battery has reached full capacity the charger will automaticaly switch to trickle charge. If this is how you treat your batteries, dont for gods sake buy Li-Po batteries as you ain't going to win any freinds burning your house down ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.