Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
G&G M14 Veteran/Centerpoint 1x32 red/green dot/11.1 1500mah lipo.

Don't know exactly what's inside it. Supposed to have reinforced gearbox, m130, upgraded gears, piston, piston head, metal hop up, 6.04 tight bore.

I would love a shorter magazine, but doubt they make them. My high cap came apart on the inside today and won't wind. As soon as the Classic Army and G&G mid caps start coming back in stock I will have plenty of mags.

I am very happy with it. It's got plenty of range and extremely accurate, especially for an airsoft aeg.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There may be, but not that I know of. Only mags I can use are classic army and g&g. I'm going to be getting mid caps as soon as they become available. From the pictures, the mags look the same height.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Sorry guys, no smaller M14 style mags unless you go custom by doing some metal work. Reason is that the M14 was suppose to be an all purpose weapon, sort of like the BAR, so the designers had no desire to make a smaller capacity magazine.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I've got a Leapers 3-9x50. I couldn't stand it. I was able to watch the entire flight path of the BB. It would leave the barrel, fly up 8 mil dots, curve and start falling out past 200 ft. I can hit 32oz Styrofoam cups at 100ft with the 1x. Only had the Leapers on for the first couple hundred BB's so everything wasn't seated yet.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.