Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
Isn't that velcro on stoks butt a bit uncomfortable against cheek?

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
first of all the carbon looks way shinier on these pictures than in real life, and to be honest it doesn't bother me that much IF people get close enough to actually see the carbon.. it's when they're passing me with their hands over the head on their way to safezone lol

i know i got a bit carried away with the carbon but im not a stealth sniper, im walking as marksman in my group with no intention of blending in with the surrounding - so this is kind of an "in your face" attitude towards the look of the gun hehe

the velcro is the soft part (loop side) and is the best thing on the whole frickin gun haha it's so soft and cozy i can cuddle with between games lol

·
Registered
32 Posts
:') she's so beautiful! Personally I would cut the velcro up a bit so its just where you need it to be for your patch to make that gorgeous carbon fiber stand out!

·
Premium Member
2,094 Posts
Holy smokes!!! I HAAAAATE AR's but that is effin SEXY! I must admit buddy, I love the look man! I like the carbon.. Not sure about the velcro just cause I dont see the point in putting patches on the rifles but I do like the look of it on the stock.. I would be the guy who makes a few attatchment pads to velcro onto that velcro you have on it.. like one rises it up an inch.. and so on.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.