Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My first real airsoft sniper! So far I love it. I havn't been able to shoot it yet because when I got home from work it was dark and raining but I did pull the bolt back and pulled the trigger to hear a satisfying pop! I guess the mag wasn't seated properly and it fell out when I did :doh:. I can't wait to get home and shoot it tomorrow but sadly all I have are some crossman .25 blacks to try it out with. On a good note my full set of A-TACS FG will be here when I get home according to ship tracking! It's going to be a good week it seems :shot:.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I do have plans for DIY mods but it won't be until after the trip to louisana that my wife and I have planned to go see family. I've had to halt my airsoft spending as of now to save up for the trip. At the same time I'm trying to withold playing to avoid problems with my m28 until ~Ranger~ has those pistons made. As soon as the trip is done and over I'll be going into parts and mods. I've marked off a huge chunk of my list of gear before I actually go out and play in just 2 weeks. So far I have my full set of A-TACS FG, m28, od green H-harness & battle belt, hydration bladder,pistol pouch, and a really cheap pistol i picked up a few years ago when I had actually planned on originally starting to do this but never fully commited. Spent more than I planned to make all that happen so quick so I have to settle down on spending for a bit. I do have some teflon tape at the ready though and plan on at least taping the cylinder head this weekend.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.