Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, here are some pics of my KJW M700 breakdown rifle. its accurate up untill it reaches the 100 yard mark (it was accurately mesured) and then the bb just kinda starts going up (using .25's) i just need to tweek the hopup a little i think. but anyway, the FPS hasnt been chronoed but it went through both sides of the origional box and packaging it came in. im also looking at getting a tightbore for this thing to maybe squeeze out any remaining range in can get from it, if you know what the right one would be, please tell me! i bought a laylax m700 tightbore but it was different from the barrel already in my M700.

the only reason there is a MagPul on the mag is because it is extremely dificult to rip out of the magwell from my gun so i needed some more leverage.

everything ive got for the gun pictured are:
-KJW M700 Break-Down rifle
-spare KJW mag
-x2 Tanaka mags
-Tanaka High-cap long mag
-custom fitted threaded adaptor
-massive working 300mm suppressor
-6-24x50mm range-finding rifle scope
-Leupold 30mm Tactical Quick-Release Rings
-Leupold Lense Pen
-custom fitted case
-Versapod Bipod

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol thanks man. it is a straight barrel though but unfortunately i dont know how to change the settings on my camera. it was on the up close/high detail resolution or something. the camera was also held about half a foot above my head to fit the thing in frame so that could be it too.lol it looks so strange though.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
sun shade is built into the scope tube. and you should NEVER skimp out on your optics. not saying you should blow 2 grand on a Schmidt & Bender scope, but always find a scope with good eye relief, light collection, focus, and glass thickness.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Aw, you serious? Damn, so I con't just go out and buy a sun shade to put on my scope? I see threads inside the scope outside the glass, you know, it looks like you can screw something on their.
I have a UTG/Leapers 3-9x40 Illuminating Reticule Scope which cost me only $50.
Here's what the reticule looks like:

Yours looks so much nicer with that range helper at the bottom of the sight.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Oh, okay. The slanted ones are the ones that aren't available, alright, that helps.
Yeah, the mil-dots help, but it's just your design is awesome.
Your gun, overall, looks great.
But what's that thing around the mag extension?

·
Registered
299 Posts
Raptoreye, your Leapers scope usually comes with a Sunshade...
http://www.airgunwarehouseinc.com/le3aomiscwir.html
You might be able to find one on ebay or something.

If you are into DIY stuff, a sunshade only has to extend as far out from the glass as the glass is long. So for your scope, your sunshade should be 30mm long.

Making, or buying, something like this will also solve your reflection issues. It will darken the image a little bit, but it shouldn't be too much of an issue if it's sunny enough to require it's use.
http://www.eabco.com/images/Scope06.gif

A quick DIY is pantyhose over the scope...or over the whole gun. It breaks up the whole outline and you can glue or tie ghillie crap and natural veg to it. Just make sure it's tight in front of the glass and stretched enough so you can see through it.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.