Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
VERY PRETTY!!!lol I hope she likes me more and leaves ya buddy,I will make her feel very welcome in my new house,lol

G

·
Dude! I was gonna get that instead of the MK1 carbine AHHHH! I kinda wished I would have too! I wanted to get something powerful out of the box and not need to spend alot on upgrades,let me know how you like it so I can stress out on the fact I past it up ,lol :-[

G

·
are you serious? that good then? AAGGHHHHH! SONUVA @#*^#...lol all because I wanted to save just a few bucks too!I am such a TARD! I can even get them WAY cheaper because I am a distributor. oh well maybe next time ,its not like I didnt already want a wall O rifles already any how its just 1 more for the list,lol..

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
we get to use 550fps, anythgin over that is only accepted by the game organizer. When i play in ohio they dont have FPS rules and some guys are out there with 460fps aegs. and sometimes my 530fps L96 just doesnt cut it.

G

·
Hey Livonia,You remember the big dude in all black with the AK? I hear his AK hits at 750,WOW no wonder it hurt like hell when he got me in the forehead...lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.