Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I figured I should post up some pictures of my new rifle. I found it on some airsoft forum that I never really heard of (Airsoft Society I believe), signed up, contacted the owner and got this thing for dirt cheap. It's a Bar10 base, with a Noobie's M-trig, Edgi Piston, Edgi spring guide, Edgi sp02 spring, Laylax cylinder head, Noobies TDC kit, Nineball bucking, Edgi 6.00mm barrel, a very nice sling, and a Harris brand Bi-pod. And now for the eye candy.

The M-trigger

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Beautifully :) Had a game last Saturday and I held down an entire enemy team of 7 by my self. I sat about 250ft away and this thing was still pinpoint accurate.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, I must agree I am a very lucky person. I actually found it by googling JG bar 10 with M trigger and luckily the gun had been posted up the day before.
The TDC kit is very very nice, get it if you can ever find one. Same goes for the M-trigger.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tallgrass is correct. When I first pulled the barrel out and saw the spacer I was kicking myself for not thinking of it.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ct Man said:
Gotta M trig in my M40, It absolutely rocks.

Rifle looks clean and simple man.
I had read a lot about M trigs and was still amazed at the quality and heft of it when I got the gun. And thank you I love this gun, haven't been able to set it down.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.