Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought this. Im the third owner but it still looks and shoots great.

External:
*3-9x40 AO Eagle Eye Optics scope
*Caldwell Bipod
Internal:
*G&G striker spring
*G&G bolt rubber
*King Arms VSR conversion chamber
*King Arms extended nozzle
*Creation Metal Part 91 *650mm Madbull Black Python II PSG-1 barrel *Firefly Hard VSR-10 bucking

Pistol is stock
I was very lucky to find the rifle and now im showing it off :)

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bought this gun used so im not sure who made that or from what. But it deffinatly looks custom. its held on by 4 allen screw that use friction to stop it from moving. only problem with it is that the top allen screw can be seen as a little black dot when looking through the scope which becomes anoying sometimes. Its used to hide the longer inner barrel.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
The barrel is very unique, I've never seen any like that before, I quite like it. One thing however...get a bigger knife, like a bowie knife! (I have one in the mail! For a work knife not to kill!) I'll put the knife with my gun in a few new pictures as I have done a bit to my gun since. (When I get my camera back)

Oh and what do you mean pre-ban?

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
inthetallgrass said:
The barrel is very unique, I've never seen any like that before, I quite like it. One thing however...get a bigger knife, like a bowie knife! (I have one in the mail! For a work knife not to kill!) I'll put the knife with my gun in a few new pictures as I have done a bit to my gun since. (When I get my camera back)

Pre-ban=before the Law in Japan stopping any gun manufactored being over 1joule in power. PCS bolt lets me acheive 620fps or so with .2g bb on propane :) not saying id do that but u know...its just sweet :)
best thing about this gun is i got it for $410 shipped on ebay :)))))))))

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
jtbonds13 said:
The flash hider almost looks like its from a paintball gun. By the way, what kind of knife is that?
it is a GERBER knife. I dont know what it says on the blade(someones signiture knife i guess) just used it in the pic cause i thought it looks cool. I use it for cutting veg for my ghillie suit. slips in between me and my belt above my butt so i wont fall out. Perfect little knife and really sharp
cut my finger accidently.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
jtbonds13 said:
The flash hider almost looks like its from a paintball gun. By the way, what kind of knife is that?
I dont think its from a paint ball gun because the exit hole barely fits the inner barrel through it. Looks like the original owner bored it out a little more.

·
Registered
362 Posts
toomanybbs said:
inthetallgrass said:

Pre-ban=before the Law in Japan stopping any gun manufactored being over 1joule in power. PCS bolt lets me acheive 620fps or so with .2g bb on propane :) not saying id do that but u know...its just sweet :)
best thing about this gun is i got it for $410 shipped on ebay :)))))))))
$410!That is a great deal man. The seller ripped himself off. Were there any problems with it before, when you first got it?

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'm glad you're happy with the gun. I put A LOT of time and money into it. The flash hider is actually a real steel piece modified for that gun. Don't forget to leave positive feedback for me on ebay. Thanks. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.