Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Slowly but surely, parts are starting to trickle in for my Tokyo Mauri PSG-1 rifle.

I'm not sure whats on the inside of this thing, (I wasnt the one who origionaly upgraded it). but a Systema PSG-1 400% FTK is on it's way (diferent spring will most likely be placed in there because I dont want too much stress on the gearbox because in order to get a new gearbox, I would need to purchase a new gun ).

so my PSG-1's story begins with this! (I will update this as the parts come in)

semi-finished PSG-1

I say "semi-finished" because all the parts are there, they just all need to be put together. the only thing keeping me from getting this done is that the Chamber Block isnt fitting right (I know it was made for the origional body, but the Magnesium body has the exact same demensions, its just a little harder to work with. all the peices in this picture are just laid together and are not really attached to the gun, but that is pretty much what it will look like when I'm done. Let me know what you guys think!

external upgrades include:

G&G Low profile mount
G&G magnesium reciever
G&G RAS
PDI 270 short barrel
PDI Chamber block
PDI thread adaptor
A.R.M.S. throw mounts (real)
6-24x50 scope (generic brand)
300mm suppressor (Deep Fire?)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've got a Harris bipod for it, I just need an adaptor for the RAS unit and as for the suppressor...

the only reason I went with that one is because I can stuff a 705mm tightbore and have the suppressor still cover up the whole thing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.