Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

My Quest for ghillie

2K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  silentfury214 
#1 ·
99% done only the front Rifle Wrap and the Ghillie Gloves to go...

Then I will give it a borax soak to fire retard the whole thing and after that it is all break in time to get a more worn look.

99% Done all that is left is the front Rifle Wrap and the Ghillie Gloves....

Front Head Up

Front with head down

Back

So I don't overload this post here is where you can find the in field shots...

Quest for the Ghillie

See less See more
#8 ·
Ran it thru it's first game today ... 90 degrees will cook off a few ponds but no real problems with the suit itself. Rifle Wrap on the other hand needs a minor modification but is an easy fix.

3 Pistol kills in one round alone and they never saw me coming. :)

#11 ·
woogie said:
Itsn't that a great feeling when you can walk up on someone and pop them .... and they had no idea you were there
I had six in one game with nothing but MARPAT on and they never saw me then..... so the Ghillie just makes my sneakiness easier.. ;)

What I really love is the fact that I was starring at a guy that was looking right at me while I was standing straight up in some blackberry and scotch broom and he just scanned right over me. I could see him as clear as day and I know at least 50% of me had to be visible. So when his partner decided to take the lower trail I popped him with the pistol and ran away thru the brush laughing like a school girl who just won a $5000 dollar shopping spree at the local mall.

Recon337 said:
This makes me think of Big Foot because of how big it makes you look
. Seeing this honestly just made my morning
. Great job though, it breaks up your form well. You definitely should dirty it up to help the colors blend ;).
Sad part is there is a 280 5'9" guy under that so all the width and girth isn't just the suit...
Wear and tear plus dirt will come this week since I had just finished it the night before the game. ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.