Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My R700. Running everything stock except the cylinder parts(stock cylinder). Pdi hop chamber crapped out on me...again. Hitting 230 feet 8/10 times with .30g.

Front

Rear

The ghillie wrap.

It looks like crap. Its looks can be deceiving. When I show up to games people make comments like "What are you going to do with that?" or "What is it?" They soon stop making those comments.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jam, no, It is a SG R700.

Grass, If you look carefully, on the last three pics. I put on my harris. I had to take it off to put on my elastic loops.

Fuzzy, It is a whitish tan, but I think it looks like white. It blends pretty nice with my environment though.

The gun is jamming right now. I have yet to fix the problem...
:(" title=":mad:" border="0"/>

·
Registered
82 Posts
You might want to try using a flat paint, such as Krylon Camo, on the outer barrel, so it'll reflect less light. Also, it looks like your scope is slightly slanted to the right. It could be the picture, however.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't got the money for paint right now, but I will definitely be using krylon ultra flat, going with a green and dark brown paintjob.

The scope is not slanted, but the electrical tape over the objective lens is.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.