Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm back into airsoft. I have 20 acres to play on with about 30 friends who play and have guns out here in the country. Here's what I'm starting out with and Id love any advice that could be given!
So I have my maruzen type 96 with the following upgrades
Pdi hop
Prommy 6.03 barrel
Upgraded unknown spring
Reinforced cylinder,
Barrel spacers.
I haven't done any mods except the barell spacers, I have Teflon tape but I read that the pdi hop up chamber is already airtight.
My gun shoots at 575 with .2 bbs and I'm very content with its accuracy out to even 115 yards. I was expecting up to 90 yards when I first got it but I'm making shots well over that. (abour 80% hit rate at 100)
The only problem is that it jams allot, not sure if its the mag, the bbs, or the mag well.

I'm using Ajax custom .40 bbs off eBay. They are terrible quality and I would like to see what my gun will do with higher quality bbs.

I've put camo tape on the gun until I can get it painted, and put on a scope off my remington 700 (the gun that the vsr is actually modeled after).

As for my sidearm I have a WE xdm gas pistol.

My camo is a homemade ghillie thingymajig. The hood looks great but the rest needs some work, it keeps me hidden well enough for now. So I know it's a rough setup compared to what most of yall pros are using, but I'm willing to take advice and become the best I can be. Thanks!

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Super Moderator
3,747 Posts
Your links are improperly formatted. They go to a blank screen.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Your links are improperly formatted. They go to a blank screen.
I believe he used the Email or Website link and not the IMG link. Photobucket is confusing at first.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts