Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my new gun. I have had it for about 1 month now and have it slightly upgraded with a PDI Hop-up chamber, Madbull M16 6.03 inner barrel, polar star piston and a laylax M130 spring.

Frontside

Rear

Rifle wrap

I don't know whether to paint it tan or green. Where I play there is a large portion of green and a large portion or tan.

I am also looking forward to getting an adapter soon, and a Gemtech suppressor.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
A suppressor would be nice. Also you could try a tan/green hybrid thing. That would be fairly original. Also I can't help saying that that wrap must get in the way cause there is a lot of stuff on it. Anyway the gun looks very nice. I always love that style of bolt handle. I prefer it to the knob kind.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, I'm going to order the adapter tomorrow and maybe a surpressor if I can find a way to get an extra 11 bucks from my dad. I am picking up the paint on Wednesday. I'm getting both tan and green. The rifle wrap is a bit cumbersome and it really was annoying today, so I just left it at a shed and continued on. I'm going to be doing some trimming soon too.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
For the rifle wrap I used the exact same netting. However, I cut mine down a lot compared to yours. I found my rifle wrap to be somewhat cumbersome and it was a very light and relatively small wrap.

Now I stick to mostly natural vegetation and some burlap wrapped around as a base. I use rubber bands to make sure everything stays on and does not come off in game easily. I find this to be a better combo and is less of a hassle during games. I highly suggest cutting down the wrap like you said. It looks good, but there is just a little too much in my opinion. Less jute and some more veg would make it complete. With that said, some outdoor pics would be nice. I am pretty sure attaching veg in the house would not go over too well...

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, I will get those up soon. I was working on cutting it down and my cat urinated on it when I went to got pee(ironic huh?). I don't know how to clean it off, any suggestions?

Yes I will be making a ghillie. But not for a while, because I just got promoted to leader of an assault squad and I have been using me cousin's Galaxy MP5k. I feel like I am abandoning my spotter Javier, I feel really bad, plus he is now spotting for the most annoying person in the world. Brandon Silva. NNNNOOOO!!!!!

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I could have but I haven't ever had the opportunity to lead an airsoft team. Now I can tactically maneuver a team through enemy territory hunting down the enemy players and plus I can order my team to do certain things such as give me or someone else covering fire or tell someone to quickly flank their position. When I was sniping(and I still am) I could only "ADVISE" people what to do.

As for my Veg and Burlap, I have cut it down a bit but it still has cat pee on it so that's a NO GO with the foliage.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
My rabbit peed on my ghillie suit. I just let it air out outside. The smell is gone, but I am guessing the bacteria and germs from the pee are still there (kind of gross).

Is the whole rifle rag soaked in it, or can you cut around it?

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
When the cat peed on it, it was in my closet folded on a box nice and neat, so the pee sunk right through being that it is netting. If I was to cut around it I would ruin the whole thing, so I would prefer not to have to do that.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
But then I'm sitting their in a bush with the enemy right beside me and then one of them say "Hey, did one of you guys pee your pants?". Then I would probably start to laugh and they would shoot me.

·
Registered
445 Posts
woogie said:
Go to a sporting goods store and get some sent gone spray.

Take your ghillie outside and spray the "piss out of it" ;) sorry had to
Oh man he did it again, bad woogie bad.
You sure like the corny jokes don't you.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
woogie said:
Go to a sporting goods store and get some sent gone spray.

Take your ghillie outside and spray the "piss out of it" ;) sorry had to
That is probably the 2nd worst pun that I have ever heard...nice. ;)

Well, I'm going to spray paint my first layer of tan tonight. The store was out of the OD I was looking for.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.