Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are my current airsoft guns I use when I'm playing at airsoft events. I will be using these airsoft guns for the duration of the 2010 airsoft season. I have upgraded the rifle but I am replacing it with a gas rifle and I'm replacing the pistol with a GBB pistol after this season. I took the pictures with my new 12.1MP camera.

-Well MB05
-KWA HK MP7A1
-Cybergun SW M&P40

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's actually light tan and the red generally is hard to spot when I'm playing. The red doesn't really do anything except add a little extra flavor to the look of the camo up close, but from far away or in a shadowy forest the red pretty much disappears.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It has served me well and still holds up to the UTG power upgrade kit I put in it. But quality control sucks with the clone companies so experiences vary widely with these guns. It my break or have crap accuracy or it may hold up for 5 years and have good accuracy. But if you plan on upgrading it and just want a base gun that looks different from the l96s then stock performance shouldn't matter and you could upgrade it just like any other clone l96.

·
Premium Member
716 Posts
spcolsson said:
just won't to say nice camo jobs and im glad i kinda had a good idea going with the well g96
spcolsson, please read and respect our rules, including grammar and spelling. You will be receiving an infraction for this posts, and if you continue to break our rules, you'll be taking a vacation from the forum.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.