Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys, what do you think of this? Right now it is running stock, no teflon mod or anything. that needs to change.

EdGI 6.01 435mm barrel
Nine ball Hop-up Bucking
Laylax Damper Cylinder Head
Laylax 150 Spring
PDI first Sear
PDI second Sear
Laylax spring guide stopper
Laylax high pressure piston (red)
Laylax Spring guide

How would this do for accuracy and power? Accuracy is my main focus here.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Get a 6.03 inner barrel. You will be a lot happier when you do.

That and doesn't laylax make sear sets? If so I would go with all laylax or all PDI. They should work but not 100% sure from this side. I always go with PDI and have never been upset with them.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Such as the laylax 6.03? Why would that be better than an .01? And i'll look for laylax sear sets instead of pdi ones.

Oh yeah. And sorry about putting this in the wrong thread. I didn't see the section for 'others'.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
scarecrow762 said:
Such as the laylax 6.03? Why would that be better than an .01? And i'll look for laylax sear sets instead of pdi ones.
A 6.01mm barrel is just not necessary. Josh found a great post about this, I will copy and paste it for you.

[quote:iuci1cqy]Airsoft 201

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Yup what fuzzy said.....

You can never go wrong with PDI..... heck all of my rifles that I have, or had, all have PDI parts in them. Great company and great products.

Buy once, and cry once.... then play forever

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.