Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've finally completed the majority of my sniper upgrades. Heres a list of all the parts I've installed.

PDI 220 APS2 spring
PDI type 96 palsonite cylinder set VC
PDI hop up chamber
Prometheus sig 550 534mm inner barrel
JBU 8.25 inch mock silencer
Laylax barrel spacer x3

I had some trouble installing the cylinder and some dremel work was required. The end of the cylinder would not fit inside the bolt. I had to increase the diameter of it and now the only problem is every 100 or so shots I need to make sure the screw holding the bolt to the cylinder is still tight. I bought that huge silencer becuase I ordered a short 330mm barrel. When I installed the outer barrel it did not screw into the upper reciever far enough so the cylinder head was not flush with the bucking.

With the above upgrades my gun is shooting 495-500 fps with a pin point accuracy of 200 ft. My next upgrade is going to be a new trigger assembly because the trigger box has spacers under the screws which have began to crack. I was unable to use my sniper the last game I went too because they had a strick 400fps limit to ALL guns.

Thanks to everyone for their advise on upgrades. I will post a picture soon as well as a picture of my completed ghillie once the burlap is attached.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, the cylinder pulls back really smooth and there is no rubbing at all. The only problem I had installing it was the end of the cylinder does not fit into the wells stock bolt. I don't know if the after market bolt has a larger hole for the cylinder to attach too. I had to use a dremel and widen the hole quite a hit but it works just fine as long as I don't over tighten the screw.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.